.... since I wrot emy last blog. The reasons are a lot .... I worked a lot, trained a lot, was planning some trips .... I simply had a lot to do and when I was finally at home I didn't have the "brain" to write somthing smart lol ....
So what happened within the past weeks? We finished the recordings for our next album with BB, I bought a new toy ... I new filming camera, which is just what I needed lol (not ... but who cares) Sometimes I just need to buy something to know what I work for.
I bought even new training shoes ... Reebok Easytones will try to give my body some shape. I'm currious if it really works lol at least they look good :)
I was off on Friday. Haven't been at home during a weekday for a very long time. It's strange what kind of people are on the streets when you are there in the middle of the day.
I finally got a long awaited talk done and are feeling better since that happened on Thursday this week. It was about my future in the company and now I can sleep tight again lol
well I'm getting ready for my next trip to Sweden ... my B-day trip ... I'm gonna try to ignore that the 0 is showing up in my age lol
All for now.
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen