I wanna do as much as I can before I leave Germany on Saturday, so today I had the second driving lecture, the third one is gonna be on Friday. The topic was vehicles and people in trafic. Those theoretical lessons scare the hell out of me lol since the teacher says in every second sentence and if you do this and this you gonna be killed. And if you don't do this and this you gonna be killed as well ... So I'm sitting there scared at the table thinking geez so many possibilities to die.
Well I'm thinking too much I guess. The other "students" don't seem as scared as me and that scares me even more. lol well I'm a freak :) being a freak isn't too bad though.
Anyway as I wrote I wanna do as much as I can before I leave since when I'm back from Sweden I will get a lot of new tasks at work. One of them will be traveling to the uggly city of Oberhausen 2-3 days a week, because there is a new property situated I will take care of. It is huge and will be one of my new projects. Just for that I got ridd of all the other properties I had before except one. So right now I try to clean and structure as much as I can so that everything is gonna be ready when I am back.
But now it's holidays first .. just 2 more days to go :)
Hugs
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen