Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

One week left

I'm excited ... just one week left until my take off to Sweden. One week means 5 days to work :) I started to pack my suitcase last week since I always start early to make sure I won't forget anything. But this time I have no clue what to pack. Until yesterday it was so hot in Germany that anything else than a bikini felt too much lol. The fact that Swedish weather has a tendency to change quite fast doesn't help here either.

Last year we had 3 weeks of vacation: 1st week like 25°C and sun - perfect for being active outside, second week - the AOB tour week - we had around 30/33°C which was so damn hot that was followed up by a week filled with rain and around 15°C - at least it felt like that. So any suggestions what to pack? No idea.

The online weather report says 25-17°C for the following 16 days ... still no idea lol. It's hopeless. I think I will have to talk with A to make final decisions lol

Have a great Sunday :)
Hugs
/J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen