I have been thinking quite a while now about taking driving lessons . In fact I was about to do it 2 times before .... after I finished school and during my apprenticeship. On monday I did it, I closed the contract and I had my very first theorectial lesson.
I know most of you think well nothing special, but for me it is. I'm not grown up with a car, since I'm 5 or so I'm used to ride my bike, but touring around with A. through Sweden the wish grew in me to at least have the chance to do it. Right now I have no idea how to fit that in my schedule, but it will work somehow, I hope it will lol
So tomorrow next lesson and then on Friday again. Then I'm off for vacations and after that I will continue, see what I mean with my schedule lol I will miss 2 training passes this week.
Hugs
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen