so this week is done ... thank God, at some point I thought I won't make it :) so this week I worked a lot, learned a lot trained a lot .... packed my bag a lot :)
now A is here and tomorrow we are going on our trip to Sweden. I've been longing for that since we returned in January. We have to get up at 6 tomorrow .... it's gonna be a long day again, but worth it. But as you know I'm used to long days. Awoke the past week at 5:30 every day on my own, so I could start work earlie and leave it at 5 p.m. already. So that was cool. Although sleeping 5 hours and working 10 can make looong days esp. when it is so hot outside.
Today the weather was colder again and we had finally some real rain again. And today I had my 3rd lecture for the driving license of 14 in total .... after my holidays I will get the pratical part as well. But wouldn't have made any sense to start it before the trip.
So I really hope I will have internet along the trip to track my journey again.
Hugs
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen